We will deliver the clothes in pristine condition. As our company motto goes, we want you to feel like you are wearing new clothes – EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.
Our Spin Cycles’ experts handle each garment with the care and attention it deserves but we are, for all intents and purposes, human.
Therefore we ask you, our esteemed customer to read the terms and conditions set forth. You will be asked to sign the receipt at the time of you handing over your garments to our team. Please do read the terms and conditions set forth below as signing the receipt will indicate agreement to these terms and conditions.
1. Spin Cycles will use reasonable efforts to try and ensure that the garments and articles entrusted to us are cleaned using methods that are best suited to its nature and condition.
2. If there are no wash care instructions label on the article, Spin Cycles will accept no liability for damage during cleaning of the article. On the other hand, when following the wash care instructions specified on the article, Spin Cycles will accept no liability for damage arising due to following the instructions.
3. The customer will have to retain the original invoice and present it at the time of delivery. If the customer fails to do so, there will be an identity check. We will not entertain any claim if the customer fails the identity check. There will be a delay in delivery times if the customer is unable to present the original bill for which Spin Cycles cannot be held accountable.
4. The customer will have to ensure that their name, address and contact number is duly filled in the invoice. This will make it easier for us to identify the customer if the invoice handed over to them is missing. If the customer fails to fill the details and in the event that we are unable to successfully identity the customer and their invoice copy, we will not entertain any claim made towards Spin Cycles.
5. Signing and taking delivery of the invoice will mean that the customer have checked that the wash instructions (whether regular wash or dry cleaning) and the number of articles is as specified in the invoice. Any claims to the contrary will not be entertained and Spin Cycles cannot be held accountable.
6. All payments are non-refundable. All sales are final.
7. The customer needs to pay their bill in full only at the time of collection of their cleaned articles. We do not accept part-payment in advance and the management at Spin Cycles will not be held responsible should the customer do so.
8. The customer have to collect their articles within 7 days of the collection date mentioned in the invoice after which Spin Cycles will not be held responsible for the customer’s articles. Returning the articles after this date will entail an additional charge.
9. The customer will have to check their garments and articles for any valuables before handing them over to us. We are not responsible for them.
10. The customer must notify Spin Cycles within 48 hours of receipt of a delivery of any lost or damaged items from that particular delivery, failure to do so constitutes waiver of a claim for any lost or damaged items from that delivery.
11. If the claim notification is made within 48 hours and if the management accepts the claim, a maximum of 20% of the actual value of the article or 10 times the processing charge which ever lowest will be paid as compensation within 2 weeks.
12. Spin Cycles is not responsible for natural wear and tear, clothing bleeding, shrinking or otherwise changing the result that arises from the cleaning process. We will take necessary precautions to alleviate these problems if possible.
13. Whilst we take care to ensure that the stain is removed without damaging the article, we do not guarantee complete removal of stains. We understand that the article will be dear to the customer and if we are unsure of treating the stain without damaging the article, we will return it in its original conditions. Processing charges still apply.
14. Spin Cycles will not be held responsible for damage to any ornamental and jewellery fittings, sequins, beads, buckles, buttons, hooks, zips, laces, shoulder pads etc in the article.
15. Spin Cycles will not be held accountable for unforeseen events and circumstances such as floods, fire damage, accidents and strikes.
16. Spin Cycles will not be held accountable for colour bleeding of garments following the dyeing process.
17. Spin Cycles will strive to deliver the customer articles on time. If, due to any unforeseen circumstance, we are unable to do so, the customer is not entitled to any compensation or reduction in the charges.
18. For orders with bill amount less than Rs 400/, there will a charge of Rs 100 for pick-up and delivery. The bill amount considered will be exclusive of the Service Tax levied.
19. If pickup and delivery orders are to be returned without processing, a charge of Rs 100 is applicable to deliver the garments. Else, the clothes can be collected from the nearest store without any extra charge, with 24 hours notice. The 24 hours is to ensure that the clothes are dispatched to the nearest SPIN CYCLES store.